Amanda Hendrix works with clients and firm attorneys throughout all phases of the zoning and entitlement processes for development projects and manages project consultants through these processes.
Some of her daily responsibilities include:
- Reviewing city ordinances, local government codes, legal documents, and other property restrictions pertaining to a site;
- Performing extensive due diligence and site analysis for future development opportunities;
- Obtaining variances, subdivision approvals, site development and building permits for various commercial and residential developments;
- Presenting project specifics to neighborhood associations, city boards, city commissioners, and council members;
- Monitoring code and ordinance amendments being processed through the jurisdictions within the region.
Prior to joining Armbrust & Brown, PLLC in 2018, Amanda began her career as a civil engineer at Stantec Consulting Services, Inc. (formerly Bury, Inc.) where she was involved in the planning and design of various retail, multi-family, office, hotel, and mixed-use projects throughout Central Texas.
Real Estate Council of Austin