Jewels Cain works closely with clients, firm attorneys, and project planners through all phases of the zoning and entitlements processes throughout central Texas. She brings a positive attitude with each of her responsibilities, which include:
- Completion of extensive due diligence and site analysis;
- Review of city ordinances, local government codes, legal documents, and other property restrictions;
- Obtaining variances, subdivision approvals, site development, and building permits for various commercial and residential developments;
- Coordination of projects and client cases with problem solving initiatives to support clients’ development plans;
- Presentation of project specifics to various neighborhood groups, city boards, city commissioners, and council members; and
- Tracking code and ordinance amendments being processed through the jurisdictions within the region.
Prior to joining Armbrust and Brown, PLLC in 2017, Jewels was employed by Drenner Group, PC where she fulfilled similar duties.
Jewels is an active member of the Real Estate Council of Austin with several committee appointments, and was selected to the 2016 Leadership Development Council.